Monday, November 14, 2011

Where in Hamburg can I buy a replica Rolex?

I am looking to buy a replica watch in Hamburg, Germany. What is the best part of town to look for people selling watches like this. Also, what is a good part of town where there are Flea Markets and Sales on the street? Also, it does not have to be a Rolex, just a nice watch brand (for example: Tag Heuer, Tissot, ect.) Thanks for the help. It will be for my son.|||Check here: http://www.replicasworld.biz|||I recommend two methods: 1. purchase of the Rolex brand


2. replcia rolex watches to buy


Use the Google search engine "rolex" or "replica rolex watches"

Report Abuse


|||In fact, you can choose to buy online, many websites are selling replica watches, and all brand names, like you say Rolex, TAG Heuer, or you see on this site www.chinamakereplica.com, you will like it The

Report Abuse


|||On any major flea market or Train station.|||My personal tip, the Internet. Search under replicas. there are 5 different qualities and the best one is as good as an original, the two last ones are worthless. Buying from an unlicensed street vendor is a crime.|||I would save your money.





I had one many years ago and the first day it was humid it fogged up inside and stopped working.





lol, why bother?|||To sell and to buy unauthorized replicas is forbidden in Germany. When you want to buy a Rolex, you have to buy an original one in Germany. I am from Germany and I bought one, when I was on tour in the USA. I went to Tijuana, Mexico. There you can get all replicas you want|||you cn get knock offs at all fleamarkets, normally the asian people sell them. but you do waste your money! they are not worth a dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment