Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I sell my Rolex watch in New York?

I have a Rolex watch which I don't wear these days. Any suggestions for selling it in New York?|||Any pawn shop.|||WeBuyWatches.com buys more luxury watches on the internet than anyone. We buy anything from A. Lange %26amp; Sohne to Zenith - whether it is new, used or broken. We make transactions fast, easy, secure and for a price that will make you happy.


Get paid instantly for your watches at top value. No hassles!

Report Abuse


|||Professional watch buyers and/or estate jewelry buyers who buy high-end watches like yours are your best and reliable option. The chances of getting a better payout from them is maximum because of the nature of their business (focussed on estate jewelry). Check for the business houses' ratings like BBB and online reviews before you go ahead and sell your watch to any.|||I don't know what cash4gold will pay. I do know from my past experience, that I sent them a scrap jewelry ring and they paid me $50.26. I rejected the offer and they returned my ring promptly. I then found another company, http://www.captaincashforgold.com/ that paid me $143 for the same ring!! and they enclosed a track able Fedex pack along with $500 insurance as opposed to some crappy envelope from cash4gold that you cant even track. I would really trust them to sell gold.|||Try consignment sale (see list below) where you can sell or exchange.





Source(s):


http://411newyork.org/guide/2007/05/07/c鈥?/a>|||Tourneau is a good place. They have several locations in New York. If you have an older or rare model the Aaron Faber Gallery at 666 Fifth Avenue on West 53rd Street is another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment