Friday, November 18, 2011

How much would a ROLEX watch cost at a PAWN SHOP?

I was wondering now that I am going to Florida in a month,,, How much the cheapest rolex watch would cost at a local pawn shop...


Its for a bday present|||.Rebecca your best looking on ebay,amazon or one of the other sites selling goods.These can be verified for authenticity before purchase|||In my experience they cost almost as much as a new Rolex. Also those sold in pawn shops probably have not been serviced. You did know that a Rolex must be serviced every four to six years, right? If you buy a used on in jewelry store it will already be serviced.



You just want to impress other people? I am a Rolex owner. I own it because I rose out of the ghetto with nothing but the clothes off my back. I did time in the first gulf war, then went to college. I paid for my Rolex with the sweat of my brow. If you buy a cheap one then it means nothing.|||A used Rolex Air King (entry level model) in well worn condition? It would probably still cost at least $1,500. I'm seen some really ugly worn out Rolexes from the older era with the cheaper mechanisms selling for as low as $700 or so (though this isn't an option- they literally look like bulky unreliablescratched up ****)



I would NOT suggest giving used things as a present (unless they are special vintage/historical items- a rolex watch doesn't qualify).|||I'd suggest an imitation Rolex. Looks the exact same, works the exact same, except it will cost a lot less. And no one needs to know that it's not the real deal ;)

1 comment: