Monday, November 14, 2011

How much should I get for a broken Rolex submariner?

My dad gave me his Rolex for my birthday to try and sell, and get money for it but I was wondering how much I would be looking at if I sell it to a jewelry shop? And should I try to fix it then sell it? he said it was real, and I looked at many sites that showed how to tell from a real or fake rolex and everything on the real side checked out... The watch is siler with a black face. thank you for your help in advance! :)|||At first, you should try to fix it.





But it will high cost if water was in or stem of a crown broke.





Ref. number 16613 or 16610 is it ?|||Sell your watches to http://www.webuywatches.com .


They get paid instantly for your watches at top value. Fast , easy and secure no hassle.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment