Friday, November 18, 2011

Is it true that I can get a free Rolex watch?

I just got an email from someone who was giving away free rolex watches. I've heard that they're really expensive, so this sounds like a bargain to! Me friends are going to be so jealous.|||Your friends will think it is fake. Because if it exists, it will be fake.





A Rolex can cost anywhere between $5,000 to $500,000. Nobody just emails them away.|||spam|||Sure. And next week they'll be giving away Jaguars. This is spam - it's just a come-on to get verified accurate e-mails, and information about the demographic profile of the person, which can be sold to advertisers.|||Trust me you got Spam just remember this nothing is ever free %26amp; Rolex watches start at $5,000 so please don't get involved with this kind of stuff what they're looking for is your information you have to be alert in these situations The other day I got Spam from this so called bank in Nigeria that's holding $1,000,000 for me all I have to do is fill out all my information %26amp; send $125 See what I mean just delete this crap

No comments:

Post a Comment