Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should I invest in, a rolex or a Jaguar convertible 1995?

I would be spending the same amount of money on both- $ 7,000|||Rolex is a very good choice,i once buy Rolex watches at http://www.buy-cheap-rolex-watches.com/ and http://www.cheaprolexshop.com/ the products have high value.|||Being a Rolex owner, I can tell you that the investment is OK, but not great. You can certainly buy the Rolex for $7000 and three years from now another of the same watch (new) will be say $10,000. But seriously how much cash will you get for it? If you are lucky you might be able to get $2500.



The watch dealer told me that he could give me $4000 in trade for my 1995 Rolex. It originally sold for about $2500. That sounds great but we are talking a trade toward a new watch, not cash. He could only give me $1500 cash. I will just keep the watch.



Maybe you will get lucky with the vintage car, if it is rare. Keep in mind that British made cars have very poor quality records. Look it up on JD Power.|||I have had Rolex for over 25 years and it is worth 8x what I paid for it. My dad wore his for over 40 years. However, I would not sell a watch that I will wear for a lifetime. I am not thinking that you will earn a profit on a Jag for another 20 years, especially a 1995 that was not very reliable.





Buy stocks instead:





http://www.mystockcertificate.com|||If you are going to get something, get the old XKE roadster. A real classic. Of course you might have to spend a fortune to keep it running.|||I like Mercedes myself (but I'm staying w/my Chrysler Sebring convertible til I marry rich.. lol.. 4 cyl, suprisingly economical)|||Neither of those is an investment. They both lose value over time.





But if you're looking to impress people, always go with the car. People won't think it's fake.|||Neither is an "investment." They are simply indulgences.|||The car, because everyone will think the watch is fake.


And a car is not really an investment...|||A Rolex won't sell for a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment