Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can i sell my rolex watch?

I need to sell my watch. I have Rolex Thunderbird Oyster Perpetual Datejust complete with box. Where can i sell it?|||EBay or you could be super generous and donate it to me :-)|||You can sell your Rolex to http://www.webuywatches.com They are fasr, easy and secure. No hassle!

Report Abuse


|||Hello! There are many places you can sell your Rolex watch. First off, you can sell it to another person referred by a friend or a relative. Second you can sell it via ebay or some other site of the same sort, or you can sell it to online sites that do buy luxury watches. My friend happen to have sold his watch at webuywatches.com. You can check and see for yourself and also do background checks.|||ebay. or a local jewelry shop. but ebay would be your best bet. just make sure you sell it to someone authorized and someone who has good reviews.|||you should try craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment