Monday, November 14, 2011

How much do tickets to rolex usually cost?

rolex 3 day event in kentucky. I know the website but the prices aren't posted yet so how much do the usually cost? last year?|||it really depends on alot of different things.|||I want to say I checked on it once and the ticket for watching it was about 50 bucks , can't remember what it all included ...|||Admission to the park itself is very reasonable but I can't remember the exact cost. Then if you wish to see dressage or stadium you will need to purchase additional tickets. Again I think they are fairly reasonable depending on where you want to sit. To see cross country all you need is a park admission ticket.





And just a little fyi, if you go I highly suggest bringing your own food. The vendors have delicious food but it can get wicked expensive and the lines are long.|||It depends on what you are going to see, where you are sitting, etc. so you have to purchase various tickets. We have not been there in about 5 years but we were always competing so we didn't have to go the spectator route. I know for the many years we competed there, the prices were steadily increasing and amenities are not cheap at all. Pack a chest if you can. I really miss going and your question just brought up good memories. Think I'll break out the "home movies" of our events. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Have fun.|||This depends on a lot of things. General admission to the grounds on a daily basis is pretty reasonable. But if you decide that you want to get a package deal where amenities like preferred parking and meals are provided, then you can expect to pay a lot more. In most years, they typically will start selling ticket packages of this type in February. It just depends on what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment