Monday, November 14, 2011

Is there such thing as a rolex oysteradte?

My friend just purchased a rolex oysteradte from a fairly wealthy friend of ours. I've searched all over the net and can't find anything about this. I'm beginning to think that I'm going to have to tell her it's a fake. Can anyone help with this?|||Rolex Oysterdate, not oysteradte.





If you know nothing about high end watches, you'll never know if its real or not by eye. Rolex is the most easily copied watch on the planet.





Dont tell your friend anything. If shes happy with it, then good. If your friend "scammed" her... KARMA.|||There is a Rolex Oysterdate, not "oysteradte". Are you sure you spell it right?





http://www.timetation.com/?p=176





If the spelling on the watch is Oysteradte, then it is obviously a fake watch, but I do not think the manufacturer would make such a big mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment