Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I get my Rolex certified?

I have a Rolex watch that was given as a present years ago, no box or papers. I took it to several Jewelrs and professionals and they all agree it's a real Rolex. I went to an authorized Rolex jewelry store and they said they only certify the ones they sell. Who can certify my Rolex? I want to sell it someday. Thank you!|||very simple - send it to rolex (www.rolex.com for your specific country) and have it serviced.


rolex will not service a fake or altered watch. hang on to the receipt though.|||Take your watch to an Authorized Rolex Distributor nearby for an appraisal and or certification. They should be able to help you. When you buy a Rolex, always keep box and papers including warranty and chronometer certification. Also, a Rolex Service Center is recommended!

Report Abuse


|||I would recommend you talk to the person who gave you the watch and ask him/her to help you to have it certified to where it was acquired, I suppose it won`t hurt his/her feelings, it is really difficult to have it certified specially branded watches if still you are unable, get in touch with the makers of ROLEX thur internet and would give you instructions how to go about it.|||sorry dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment