Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you think i should wear my 1950s Rolex Watch and my golden ring and glasses when i travel to the USA?

I have a very old Rolex watch which was given to me by a friend of my loving mother when i was 18, it is really one of the first watches made by that company to feature a automatic clock system. I also have my familial 18ct signet ring and a pair of very thin, gold glasses. Should i wear these items when i go to New York next week? What do you think, should i wear them at University aswell? Thank you.|||nyc itself is not that dangerous. make sure you follow safety guidelines available with most travel agencies, airlines, websites, visitor information centers and hotel concierges. i doubt anyone will attack you on a busy street and steal your stuff. there are more important safety steps you could and should take when traveling anywhere not just nyc.|||it's probably safer to keep them on you than in your bags or whatever. keep them in your sight. I haven't spent a lot of time in big cities but I don't think you'll get mugged in broad daylight.|||Absolutely , Malcom !!





I`d suggest a "walking tour" of Harlem one evening ........... just to show off these accessories ! You`ll be the envy of the neighborhood !!|||Yeah, wear whatever you want, just don't check them in your baggage -- they'll get stolen.|||Your are just bragging. Many people have what you have and it is no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment