Friday, November 18, 2011

How much for a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date watch?

Well i have gotten a rolex by my aunt, and she told me to sell it if it doesnt fit me. How much is it worth?|||There is no good way to answer that. A mechanical watch will depreciate. What is a Lincoln Navigator bought new fro $50,000 in 2005 with today? Certainly much less than a 1966 Mustang. Watches are just like cars.





Is it gold or stainless? What about the condition? Has it every been serviced? What year was it made? Ladies or Gents (I have never seen a ladies day-date)? Do you have the box.... papers?





Sadly a Rolex is expensive to buy, but worth little in your hands. For example, a brand new stainless steel Rolex Submariner costs about $7,000. The dealer offered me $2,000 cash, or $4,000 in trade. The history is known on my watch.





You know noting about yours. What chance do you think you have? You wil be lucky to get $800 for it.|||Gold is worth much more.





Get the bracelet adjusted. Get the watch serviced. Keep it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment