Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I tell if a rolex watch is fake or stolen?

I am looking to purchase a second hand rolex presidential watch but as I'm no watch expert I want to know how I can find out if the watch is real or if it has been stolen before I hand over my money.Is there any way I can check this before hand?|||check out the caseback and this site below. :]


http://www.qualitytyme.net/pages/rolex_o鈥?/a>|||Watches of Mayfair specialize in purchasing of Second Hand Watches, Pre Owned Watches %26amp; Used Watches. We have over 30 years experience in buying and selling all quality swiss watches. We purchase watches from 拢500- 拢500,000. Cash paid or same day bank transfer. http://www.watchesofmayfair.co.uk

Report Abuse


|||* Pokes site below *





It has several instructions (with pictures) on how to identify one.|||I would never buy a rolex from anything other than a reputable dealer.





There are a lot of things to watch out for on fakes (one is that they require batteries - ohhh doh - perpetual motion!)|||You can take them to get appraised and they can tell you if they're real or fake|||If it is sold to you with someone wearing black and carrying a swag bag it is likely it is stolen.|||if its on ebay and its ridiculously cheap its fake|||before u buy ask if u can look at it an drop it on the floor if it breaks its fake

No comments:

Post a Comment