Monday, November 14, 2011

How much gold is there in a Rolex watch band?

I have a Rolex Men's 18 karat gold and stainless watch band and want to know how much gold there is in it.|||75% weight of the gold.Just come in http://www.buy-cheap-rolex-watches.com/or you can visit the website http://www.cheaprolexshop.com/


they have many original Rolex watches can help you!|||Rolex watches in different decisions in different gold content of its锛宐ut i think your watch is content 18 karat gold ,if you not sure ,you can go :http://www.cheaprolexshop.com and http://www.buy-cheap-rolex-watches.com i think these best rolex watch shop must can help you !|||18 karat = 75% gold....BUT your watch is not 75% gold, it simply means that the covering of the watch is 75% gold. The other 25% is a base metal most likely copper or silver which makes the gold more durable.|||its not solid 18k.. its gold plated.. just a thin layer of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment