Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I lease a luxury watch like a Rolex?

I can't afford a $5,000 Rolex, but if I were to lease one, I would imagine that the payments would be pretty cheap, maybe less than $100 a month.





I have heard that people can lease watches similar to the way they lease cars. Has anybody ever done this and do you know of any companies that do it?|||If you cant get a personal loan you can try www.luxurywatchconcierge.com. They will try and get you in touch with a jeweler that offers a lease program for high end watches like a Rolex.|||I saw a Press Release for www.firstwatchleasing.com. They offer leases for high end watches like Rolex, Breguet, etc. up to 60 months. Good Luck! The Rolex is a great watch and makes you look all put together. You are gonna look great!

Report Abuse


|||The majority of of your major jewelers (Reeds, Zales, Kay) have a layaway/lease program. Some only ask for a down payment while others will require a credit check. I would go in to one of them and talk to them. Good luck. Oh yeah as a suggestion, I would go with a silver Rolex, and see if your jeweler has interchangeable bands so you can wear it with anything.|||buy a fake

No comments:

Post a Comment