Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I get my replica rolex fixed?

I bought a cheapie replica submariner and love the way it looks. It has the clear back, so I assume it has the seiko automatic movement in. It works, just doesnt keep good time. I asked a watch mender and he said only rolex dealers can take the back off and they would then confiscate the watch as it was an illegal copy.


Damn, I know its not real, so would anyone who knows their watches, but I love it, just want to be able to use it.





Any ideas anyone, I'm in the UK|||'Mitharos' has it right, I bought one in Spain, it looked the part but timekeeping was no good, I only paid peanuts for it. Aguy with a market stall fitted a newc movement for 拢15 six months ago, time keeping is great, he didnt care if the watch was a replica.|||hi, get best replica watches at http://www.timemark.net, top quality ,wholesale price

Report Abuse


|||Put your cheap *** on your tricycle and pedal to Sanford %26amp; Son's house.|||Go to a cheap jewellers they may be able and willing to help.|||Definitely just take it into a store and ask for watch servicing -- I don't think department stores or small watch vendors really discriminate based on fake or legitimate watches in terms of servicing -- A watch is a watch right?|||Go to a cheap jewellers they may be able and willing to help.|||I have a Rolex, I didn't buy it my ex-boyfriend did, and it's true you can't get a counterfeit fixed because they will take it. It's a cheapo so I would suggest that you just buy another. You can find them on line all the time.|||I can only tell you that I have a real Explorer Rolex, and it cost an arm and a leg to fix. I dropped it a few months ago, and the cristal explded, Rolex said they needed to clean the whole watch and replace the cristal...took the whole thing apart, kept it for 8 weeks and charged me 900 australian dollars...I paid 2500 in 92 mind you still look like a new one. get on ebay and offer yourself a real one..you will keep it forever|||Go to a jeweler who is not a Rolex dealer. Find a small family type jeweler and you may get more luck. The Rolex dealers confiscate it because of their contract with Rolex a jeweler not affiliated with Rolex is your best bet.|||Markets often have a watch mender or stall there...try that!!!|||I would go to another mender, you should be able to find one in 3 tries who will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment