Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I find a quality Replica Rolex?

What web-site can I find a good quality replica rolex. Swiss made, real looking and not a scam site?|||Hi, There is a realistic approach to getting a replica watch. One it is a replica. It will look, feel, weight like a Rolex but you get what you pay for! My average price for a replica with shipping is $185.00. they run well and will give you good value for your money. But if your looking for precision timing offer upgrade Swiss models for $399.00


Take a look at www.firsttimemachine.com happy shopping.|||You could look for one of those guys from the movies with the shifty eyes in a black trench coat that's all lined with watches on the inside.


But the best internet source for knock-offs is eBay. Just buy one of the "real" Rolexes on there. It'll be a knock-off.|||Instead of purchasing a rolex knock off I would purchase a better quality watch than the knock off that is of a lower cost than a true rolex. I personally prefer Steinhauser, Swatch, Citizen and Skagen. But if you truely want a fake rolex I would check out ebay or a Watch/jewler re-seller that sells preowned watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment