Friday, November 11, 2011

What should I wear to the Kentucky Rolex horse show?

I may be going to the Kentucky Rolex this year, and I was wondering what to wear. Should I dress up in the big hats and stuff? Or should I just wear jeans?|||Most people are dressed pretty casual. I've only seen one woman in a nice dress and fancy hat on dressage day. Like mention the weather plays a huge part. The stands weren't covered last time I was there although they may be making changes for the horse games. Of course cross country is the Big day for most people and then you want to be as comfortable as possible cause there's a lot of hiking involved and again it could be 80 and sunny or pouring rain.|||Jeans are fine, but as a native Kentuckian, I'll warn ya, weather in April is horribly unpredictable. Wear layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment