Friday, November 11, 2011

My Rolex needs repaired. How will I know it's my Rolex I get back? Is there a way to be sure?

I've never done business with any of the local jewelers. I need a sure fire way to know I will get back the watch I gave. I've heard story's on 60 Minutes about people that bring in their diamond rings not knowing they got their ring back with a diamond of lesser value. Can this happen with my Rolex?|||Of course it's *possible*, but if you bring the watch to a place that's an authorized Rolex service center, the chances of that happening are remote.





It isn't that easy to find authorized Rolex service centers, but there are at least 3 in the USA:


Manhattan - 212-758-7700


Dallas - 214-871-0500


Beverly Hills - 310-271-6200





If I were you, I would call whichever of the above is closest to you, and ask if there is any place closer to you.|||you shud have a peice fo paper that casme with ur watch saying its serial number, when you get it back, ask them to show you the serial number, but thats not necessary, take it to a reputable jeweler, the chances of that haqppen are one in a million, plus, u shud know what ur own rolex looks like

Report Abuse


|||You must rely on the local jewelers, see if you find any complaints with BBB in your area. If you are still not convinced that they'll be able to guarantee the return of your watch with all the right parts, I suggest that you can send your Rolex back to the manufacturers in Switzerland, and be sure that you'll get your own watch back.

No comments:

Post a Comment